EducationMaster of Science in Structural Engineering at University of California, Davis (In progress)
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering at University of California, Davis
*Note: I charge an additional $15/hr for each student added to the session, e.g. if you find a friend to get a lesson with me, the total will be $40/hr which you may split between the both of you.
ExperienceI enjoy teaching and helping other students. I am working towards my professional goal of becoming a Structural professor.
* College of Engineering Dean's Honor List
* Honor Engineering Society, Tau Beta Pi
* Private Tutor, UC Davis; Davis, CA Apr 2012 – Dec 2012 Individually assisted two junior students on the subjects of Mechanical Design and Mechanicals of Materials.
* Physics Tutor, Cosumnes River College; Sacramento, CA Sep 2009 – Dec 2009
Assisted approximately 20 students with their understanding of general Physics, homework and preparation for Physics tests through weekly meetings.
* Math Tutor, Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, CA Feb 2009 – May 2010
One – on – one tutor for several subjects including Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Cal, Calculus, Differential Equations, and Linear Algebra.
Mechanics of Materials: A
Calculus I, II, III: A
Physics I, II, III: A
Structural Analysis: A
Concrete Design: A
Foundation Design: A
Mechanical Design: A+
HobbiesTraveling is my greatest hobby. I've planned on a backpack trip to Europe after getting my Master's degree. I also like hiking and swimming.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.